APP-Invest provides legal assistance to foreigners (non – residents) in the territory of Ukraine. Non – residents in Ukraine are legal entities, or individuals who operate on the territory of Ukraine, but it continuously registered and living in another (foreign) state.
Practice shows that the legal or natural person – non – resident is facing a more bureaucratic approach to the evaluation of its activities in the territory of another state and objectively enter into a relationship with a large number of government agencies and establishments than the physical or juridical person resident. Legal assistance to non – residents, a process that requires specific legal knowledge and specialists with practical experience.
In general, non – residents operating in the legal field of Ukraine, performs the same procedure as other entities (residents).
, APP-Invest provides services for:
- the opening of the legal entity (or the registration of legal entities in USREOU), amending the data on legal entities, support of procedure of bankruptcy or liquidation, etc.;
- preparation, coordination of various permissive documentation (for special applications and licenses for activities, certificates, etc.);
- accompanied by a financial – economic activity (contracts, transactions, etc.);
- representation in pre – court proceedings, disputes, court business processes, etc.;
- and others.
, APP-Invest provides services to the general orientation related to:
- representation in criminal cases,
- litigation holds (disputes) the overall direction,
- disputes relating to the real estate and housing questions,
- other property disputes,
- labor relations relating to wage arrears, recovery after illegal dismissal, etc.
- family disputes,
- non – proprietary and other disputes and relations.
APP-Invest experts offering legal services to non – residents. For information about the possibility of the provision of services, you can always ask for the contact information in the sidebar of the site, or contact information listed on the site.